Journal - The Annual APC

Just went through my school's Hari Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang (APC). It's a ceremony for students who achieved excellent results in their examinations in the past year. I just happen to get the highest grade for German, so I was present during the ceremony.

The performances were great! The syair recitation was simply beautiful and pleasant to hear, while the choral speaking was full of enthusiasm. Although, I must say that the 'mini orchestra' could've done better... I wanted to help, but there was nothing I could do considering the circumstances at that time. They tried their best, and that's what's important.

It was such an honor for me to get a certificate about my excellence in the German subject. But since I'm aiming for amazing things in the future, my other grades should be amazing as well. I'll work hard and improve to achieve excellence in my studies—for my parents, my school, my future... and myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Umlauts? Not a Problem - German Pronunciation

Journal - Sports Day!